Dear Valued Customer
We will continue to provide you with updates regarding the affect the Coronavirus (COVID-19) is having on E.B. Bradley Company’s and West Coast Laminating’s operation and our ability to supply you with needed products in all states in which we operate including the State of California where a “Safer at Home Order” was issued on March 19.
All of our distribution centers are operating and Will Call remains open for pickup only. Importantly, we are accomplishing this while continuing to provide a safe environment for our Associates per CDC guidelines.
Our supply chain remains robust and we are well stocked with over 25,000 items in inventory. The majority of our suppliers either produce products domestically or have U.S. based distribution centers. Conversations are occurring daily between our Purchasing team and suppliers regarding our orders. We also continue to receive shipments from our overseas partners on a timely basis.
California customers please note that the California State Public Health Officer and Director of the California Department of Public Health has ordered all individuals living in the State to stay home or at their place of residence, except, as needed to maintain continuity of operation of the federal critical infrastructure sectors. These sectors include construction of commercial and institutional buildings, residential buildings and housing. Given this order, E.B. Bradley Co. and West Coast Laminating qualify as an “Essential Business” meaning our warehouse, shipping, sales and office Associates are able to continue working to help meet the supply needs of those sectors. Several other states have issued similar direction.
You may be actively working on hospital, medical building, municipality, law enforcement and housing projects plus work in other critical areas. We are working hard to ensure that your supply needs are met.
To safely continue to meet your needs we have taken such steps as:
- Practicing social distancing.
- Initiating a new Will Call pick up process. Please call to place your order in advance and the products will be delivered to your vehicle.
- Placing door barriers at all locations to limit building access.
- Requiring over 75 Associates who can work at home to do so.
How can you help?
- Order products on-line via shopEBB.com. If you have not yet signed-up, contact us and we will initiate access for you.
- Call our Inside Sales Team to place orders. Ask that orders be shipped.
- If pickup at Will Call is absolutely necessary, call us, place your order and pre-pay for your order if needed. We will bring products to your vehicle.
- Please notice that our drivers and others will limit personal contact such as shaking hands or accepting a credit card for payment. They will also try to keep a distance from you per CDC guidelines.
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation is rapidly evolving and E.B. Bradley Company’s and West Coast Laminating’s operations will continue to evolve with it as necessary. We will continue to monitor the guidelines and orders from various local, state and federal governments and health authorities and we will reach out as the situation warrants.
President and CEO
E.B. Bradley Co. & West Coast Laminating
Northwest (800) 562-8366 | Southwest (800) 533-3030