National Lighting LEDR Series Ribbon- 12V
LEDR Series ribbon LED is a flexible light "tape" that can be attached to nearly any surface its 3M adhesive back can adhere to. It can be mounted flat under a cabinet or easily wrapped around a radius. Sold in 16.4 foot rolls.
Includes: (1) 16.4' roll of lighting, (2) NLAC-906 male plug to solder leads, (2) NLAC-907 male plug to quick connector, and (2) NLAC-908 ribbon to ribbon quick connectors.
- 8mm (.31") wide and 0.2mm (.01") thick ribbon
- Contains 60 LEDs every 3.3 feet (18 LEDs per foot)
- Highly flexible circuit board with 3M adhesive tape can be applied to most accessible surfaces
- Can be cut every 50mm (2") and connected with quick connectors or solder leads
- Energy consumption: 1.5 watts per foot (about 25watts per roll) compared to incandescent rope light that draws 20 - 40 watts per foot
- Durable LEDs with an average life of 50,000 hours
- No UV, no mercury and RoHS compliant
|vendor ID||NATIONAL LIGHTING|
|Optional||Rotary dimmers, inline switches, additional LEDR ribbon connectors, harnesses and extension leads, wall dimmer transformer|